- Twin Tubular System: The racket’s frame is made with double tubular carbon fabrics that are pre-impregnated with resin for maximum durability. The technology results in a more consistent hitting surface and provides greater rigidity so you don’t lose energy in the swing.
- EVA Tech: The hardest rubber in Drop Shot’s range, providing the experienced player with tremendous control and feel with the ball.
- Hergo Pro Protector: Lightweight and replaceable nylon protector attached to the racket without penetrating the frame.
- 3D Face: Rhomboid-shaped texture on the racket surface to give more spin especially in attacking shots.
- Cork Cushion Grip: Anti-vibration system with a cork plate placed in the grip area to prevent the vibrations of the impact from reaching the hand.
- Smart Holes System: The holes of the racket are placed in a curved, progressive pattern for increased power and less vibration in the stroke.
- Silicone Grip Channel: A channel in the racket handle in which a piece of silicone with a 2 mm absorbent cork coating is inserted to reduce vibration.